I've finished adding the copyright header to all the java source files, and
I've added some javadoc comments to each class, method, and attribute.

In several tag classes in the HTML library, I have some attribute evaluations
commented out, as I've discovered that these are attributes which the HTML 4.01
spec defines, but which are not covered in the current Struts tag, either
because their TLD doesn't specify them, or the Struts tag doesn't properly emit
them.  I've noticed some of these have had bugs reported against them (some by
me), but probably not all.  One thing I want to do in the very near future is
make sure all of these are logged (and maybe even fix them :) ).

Is there some point where it would be worthwhile for me to write an
"[ANNOUNCEMENT]" note in struts-user about Struts-EL, or should that wait until
we get to a Struts release (1.1-b3, or 1.1)?