From: Jens Viebig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Faster View Components...

Struts+JSP+Struts Taglibs are sometimes so terrible slow, i think even perl
would be faster...The Action Classes are as fast as i like it but jsp-Stuff
is terrible
I have some complex pages with big tables (logic:iterate) and a lot of
<bean:write> and <html:link> tags.
Sometimes it takes longer than 10 seconds until the page starts loading
Should i kick out the taglibs and do some scriptlet stuff ?
Are there some faster alternatives to jsp to build the view ?

Greets
Jens Viebig