Hi,

In the Struts 1.1 Actions we can throw Exception in execute(...) method and manage it
with
exceptions declaration in struts-config.xml. Great idea !

But if I want check user on every Action by throwing an exception I can't use
forward/include
action.

Is it a good idea to add exception support in forward/include action ?

I think the solution is in the RequestProcessor class, the method processForward(...)
and
processInclude(...) should throw an Exception (instead of
ServletException/IOException). And in
the process(...) method, simply manage these exception like the
processActionPerform(...) methd.

If the user would manage Exception in forward/include action, the way is to override
RequestProcessor class by adding exception managing by override processForward(...) and
processInclude(...).

Thx,
-emmanuel