There is no up to date UML diagram. The later one is a not up to date
reverse engineering of the tiles package.
What are you thoughts to make Tiles more "module aware" ?
  Actually there is one common factory for all modules. It is possible
to propose a solution with one factory for each modules, but users often
want to have a way to define definitions common to all modules, like the
definition defining the site main layout. So we surely need to propose a
way to achieve this (common definitions + module definitions).
  I am open to any suggestion.

      Cedric