From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 7:13 AM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: multiple front ontroller in struts

Not at this time. There are a number of deep assumptions in the code that
the ActionServlet is the one-and-only
in the application. Although, I think re-examining that assumption post 1.1
would be worthwhile. There are some
performance advantages to having a single servlet, but there are also many
configuration advantages to having
multiple controller servlets, each respnsible for its own URI pattern(s).

-Ted.

10/16/2002 6:17:59 AM, Anjali Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>is it possible to have one more front controller servlet other than
>Actionservlet in struts ...??
>

>--------anjali
>
>--
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>