I have prepared a patch to validator-rules.xml to fix Bug 13239

Roughyly:
  Hi ,
 I am trying out the possiblities of Struts  for our project,
and i found the following issue
I am having a date pattern (yyyy/MM) in
one of my forms and in validation.xml
*******************************
<field    property="date"
                   depends="required,date">
                     <arg0 key="typeForm.date.displayname"/>
                     <var>
                       <var-name>datePatternStrict</var-name>
                       <var-value>yyyy/MM</var-value>
                     </var>
         </field>
*************************
Even if i give a proper date like (2002/01) ,i am getting a invalid
date response from the Framework.
I went through "validateDate(form) " validator-rules.xml and
gave couple of alerts and found the function has not been coded
to cover this format.
Please suggest what should be done?

This case was not programmed into the logic and would always be considered
invalid.
Apparently there are folks out there who need this.

Since I'm rather green around here what all needs to happen next for my
patch to be
included?

I'm going to do the CVS diff -u thing.  That we've talked about.

Do I update bugzilla?  Or who does that?

And I should send the diff to the list right?

Best Regards,
  -Daniel