Exactly. Though, hopefully, we each will do some things not just because it's a need *we* have. It's only understandable we'd scratch our own itch first, but, provided we have time to implement additional things, I like to think we would do that too. (but remember - we have families we like to see too, and we don't get paid to do this!)