Excellent, thanks Matt! That did the trick... now I just need to tune it so I only see the output I want to see :)

Erik

Matt Read wrote:
I had the same problem with JBoss. If you're on JBoss 3 then you might want
to try changing this (in log4j.xml):

  <!-- ============================== -->
  <!-- Append messages to the console -->
  <!-- ============================== -->

  <appender name="CONSOLE" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
    <param name="Threshold" value="INFO"/>
    <param name="Target" value="System.out"/>

to this:

  <!-- Append messages to the console -->

  <appender name="CONSOLE" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
    <param name="Threshold" value="TRACE"/>
    <param name="Target" value="System.out"/>

Hope that helps, I had the same problem as you.

Matt.