I need to support a muilti-page wizard in popup browsers, meaning multiple
browser instances sharing one session.  I can't store the ActionForm at
request scope, since it's a multi-page wizard.  It must be stored at session
scope.  Since there's multiple active browser instances, their information
would overwrite other instances data.

It seems as though Struts does not support this.  I searched FAQs and
archives, and posted to the user list but there were no replies.

Now, I'm looking into modifying the source to support this.  From my user
list email:

> I have also considered using Struts 1.1, and overriding
> RequestUtils.createActionForm(...), which is called by
> RequestProcessor.processActionForm(...), and looking for some instance id
> field for the form.  The part I haven't figured out yet is how to put that
> instance id field into the form in the first place, automatically at the
> struts level.  I'm thinking I could add code to the <html:form> tag to put
> the id in the form as a hidden input, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Is this a feasible approach?  Is there a better way?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
John