10/28/2002 5:42:41 PM, David Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>I'm still not convinced we need the behavior you desire.  The
value of
>struts html tags comes from the ability to use a form bean to
populate input
>elements.  Without <html:form> being able to use a form bean
the tags are
>pretty useless.  How would <html:form> know which bean to use
given

It's deprecated, but there is a name attribute to <html:form>
that allows you to select the FormBean manually. (The tag was
not always as smart as it is now.)

The other html tags also accept a name attribute. I can't test
it right now, but they might not care if they are nested so
long as the name attribute is specified.