On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:10:11 -0800 (PST)
> From: Craig R. McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: config of struts with cactus]
>

> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
> > Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:22:33 -0500
> > From: Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: [Fwd: RE: config of struts with cactus]
> >
> > Heads up.... and I agree that bundling some kind of
> > Cactus/StrutsTestCase examples and perhaps even the API's themselves.
> > We all agree that writing test cases is a good thing, right?  So why not
> > help out the users of Struts with what we consider best practices?!  :)
> >

> +1 on the concept (as long as the code has compatible licenses, which is
> obviously the case for Cactus :-) -- I'm afraid I don't have time to help
> on the mechanics.

On the license topic ...

Cactus is obviously compatible, because it uses the same license as Struts
(Apache).  StrutsTestCase is LGPL, which would create a problem for
inclusion in an Apache distribution.  *Using* Apache-licensed and LGPL
code together is perfectly fine -- the issues are around redistribution.