Ted Husted wrote:

Do we have many more constants to add right now?

How about if we stay the course though the 1.1 release, for
consistency,
+1

We should probably go ahead deprecate the Action statics that pass
through references to Globals, so we can change it all over on the
next run.
About an hour ago I marked a few of these as deprecated then thought it
better to ask the list before. There are still a few that need to be marked deprecated.

If you think about it really the ResponseUtils & RequestUtils
& Globals could be combined into a more appropiate class.
Then the constants wouldn't need to be used externally
except by developers extending the basic Struts classes.

Maybe for 1.2 ?!

-Rob