Yeah, I haven't had time to read the spec since May '01.. I wanted to
use this to construct faces on web services, but it was so tied to
HTTP.. I needed something that would work within Swing as well. I hope
this has changed since then.. It would be handy to have this support
from IE/Mozilla to Flash and Swing..

James