Can you create a small sample application to demonstrate how easy it is?

Create a project from the struts-example to do this.
I've done this a few times with other issues/concepts (jsp under web-inf, bundle
from the database, etc).

I'll host the download if you want, or we can get into the struts project on
sf.net.

Just some ideas

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing