Hi Craig,

Thanks for the speedy response. I'll look into the alternatives and see
how things go.

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina,
Columbia, SC 29208
Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]