You're right, this is for struts-user :-). Look in the tld files for the uri to use. This is also documented in the users guide.

David

From: "Matt Raible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Taglib URI's
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:14:23 -0700

This is probably a question for the struts-user list, but I'm scared to
subscribe to that inbox filler-upper ;)

It has come to my attention that JSTL has standardized upon the
following syntax for importing tag libraries:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core " prefix="c" %>

Where there is no entry in web.xml and the classloader will pick up the
.tld file from the taglib's jar file.

Here's the e-mail I found out about this from:

<snip>
The reason that this is important in JSTL (although
you don't have to do it this way) is that in the
future servlet containers will no doubt supply their
own optimized JSTL implementations. The JSTL spec
states that unless the full URI is used in the taglib
declaration, the optimized library cannot be used
</snip>

Is this possible with Struts tags - do they have a similar http-based
URI?

Thanks,

Matt