It's not so much a bug as a design flaw. The current approach to
prepending the module is under-designed and just jams it in.
Though, I keep meaning to check whether the template feature we
added later ($M$P) could be used to get around this somehow.

-Ted.

12/17/2002 12:22:39 PM, Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Is there a bug that I can reference (in my writing) for the
limitation
>that modules can only be used with extension-mapping (*.do)
rather than
>path-mapping (/do/*)?
>
>If this has been fixed, please let me know.
>
>Matt
>

>--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-dev-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>