If the instructions on amending the build process were available,
they might also be submitted to Gump, which builds a ton of JARs
every day.

http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/

The driving force behind Gump is Sam Ruby, who I've copied into
this reply.

If for some reason the process cannot be automated at this time,
perhaps you should setup a SourceForge project where these JARs
can be pooled and shared.

-Ted.