You're not that hard to put up with ;-) You just wanted it fixed right and it took finally having time to sit down and examine the situation properly to see it in the correct light. While you may not care about getting the credit, I care about giving it to you :-)

Erik Hatcher wrote:

No worries... I don't need the credit... I'm just glad it got patched and Struts is all the better for it! :)

Thanks Eddie for putting up with my persistence on this issue. I'll give a nightly or beta3 build a try one of these days soon.

Erik