[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> martinc 2002/12/30 23:29:16
>
> Modified: . build-webapps.xml
> Log:
> Since we have links to the news and FAQs in the documentation app, >
> and on the web site, it would be a really good idea to actually
> build these and include them in the documentation app, and thus have
> them appear on the web site.
>
> Now please excuse me while I go rebuild the 1.1-b3 release to
> include all the relevant content...

Not Friday, but it is New Years Eve =:0) ... which of our many favorite Science Fiction authors wrote:

"It's suppose to be automatic, but you still have to press the button."

Autographed Struts in Action to first lucky winner to cite author and book =;0)

And, lets all wish Martin a very Happy Hogmanay
http://www.dunsnortin.demon.co.uk/Hgmnyweb/hogmanay/hogmanorigin.htm

... I think he's going to have a very nice present for us all !!

-Ted.

Jane? Who's Jane?
* http://www.cybercomm.nl/~ivo/
* http://www.cybercomm.nl/~ivo/sounds.html