    Jerome> Hallo,
    Jerome> do you think it make sense to use struts and JMX ????

You'd be better off asking questions like this on the "struts-user" list.

The answer depends on what you mean by that.  I assume you ask whether they
should be used together.  From one point of view, they don't have anything to
do with each other.  From another POV, they could easily be part of the same
"sub-application".

It's entirely conceivable to consider building a Struts-based application which
interfaces with MBeans to control server characteristics.  I believe that's
exactly what the Tomcat Manager application is doing.

I guess it's also possible you might want to write MBeans which control aspects
of your Struts-based application, and present interfaces to those MBeans,
either as another web application, or through other interfaces (command-line,
etcetera).