Perhaps bad choice of words.

I want my custom "ExpressoRequestProcessor" to be default one
at initialisation time, instead of the standard
"RequestProcessor". Basic I want this `B' to be default
one, instead of `A'.

In other words I want to save users time from defining
it in XML config file.

--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority