> >16916  <nested:write> using incorrect bean
> This is probably serious enough to block 1.1.  I don't know enough about it
> to fix it though.
I had submitted a patch - it had fixed the immediate problem reported. But, I
guess there is a broader impact of tag-handler reuse which has to be looked
for. imho, the changes i made can be repeated for others... Did anyone have a
chance to look at them...

> >17018  Constant usage example inconsistant with the DTD and Validat
Simple change in the documentation - has a patch submitted.

> >17031  Validation of required html:file elments passes when no file
> I thought there was a reason we didn't check file input fields so this may
> not be a bug.  Anyone know why we don't check file inputs?
If it is a bug, there is a patch submitted against it...

Mohan.