One of the great things about working on an Apache project is that we are all responsible for the product, jointly and severally. If any of us become distracted by other matters, personal or professional, the other Committers are there to step in and pick up the slack. It's to be expected that each of us will be unavailable from time to time. And, when any of us become available again, we can just jump back in again, no questions asked =:0)

Ted Husted,