I'm setting up Cactus tests for that tag and while Struts will put
value="Some Value" if you specify it, it is completely ignored by
Mozilla and IE.

I am assuming that it was just a copy and paste error since our docs
state..."Value of the label to be placed on this button. This value will
also be submitted as the value of the specified request parameter. [Body
of this tag (if any), or "Cancel"]  (RT EXPR)".  Notice that it says
'button' and since it matches

I realize that "Cancel" was probably a copy and paste error
(html:password has it as well).  I think we need to remove it or
document it better.

Your thoughts?

--
James Mitchell