Please post your question to struts-user.

David

From: srikanth madduri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Correct procedure for reporting bugs?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:10:18 -0800 (PST)

hi I am new to Struts

I got stuck when I have added index.title in the
applicationresources.properties file and after
compiling i got the following error.I am trying to
find the solution in the internet from where got
landed up here at last.I have all the jar files in the
lib directory of my application.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Missing message for key index.title at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)