It's a high priority for another milestone. It is not slated for the current iteration. Though, when I did that, I didn't know if there would be another RC, so I marked it ahead. But at this point, there's no reason not to go ahead and do it this weekend.

Just to clarify, we're simply docuementing the design rationale. There are not any plans to change how the ActionForm works right now.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I noticed bug 16108 is high priority and has been in for a month with no
action. I was wondering if I could go and tackle it although it has been
previously assigned to Ted. Any thoughts?
I-Shen

Ted Husted,