I knew that was going to happen. I tried to type the URL from memory and got it wrong.

Here's the right one: http://nagoya.apache.org/apachewiki.cgi?RequestProcessor

At 7:53 -0500 6/4/03, Joe Germuska wrote:
I just made some more changes to the Wiki to try to point out the lack of consensus on this issue. (Until this morning it said people felt one way, and Ted just wrote a pretty good argument for thinking about it another way.)

I strongly encourage people who are really thinking about this to review the Wiki pages, to make sure I haven't gotten anything wrong, and to potentially add your ideas there as well as in the mailing list.

Maybe it's just me, but message-by-message design makes my head spin. It needs to be collected somewhere.

http://nagoya.apache.org/apachewiki?RequestProcessor

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier