Do you also have an alternate style for the input's label text?

For instance, a form often looks like this:

<bean:message key="firstName"/> <html:text property="firstName" /><br>
<bean:message key="lastName"/> <html:text property="lastName" /><br>
<bean:message key="address"/> <html:text property="address" /><br>

If the "address" property fails validation, then one would normally expect
that the bean message (which probably just displays the word "Enter you
Address Here" or something) would be highlighted as well.