To me, any Java related publication which has a .asp extension does not
seem too creditable to me ;)

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina,
Columbia, SC 29208
Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]