On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Dom wrote:

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:41:11 +0200
> From: Dom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Updated Struts-Faces Integration Library
>
> Hi
>
> I've downloaded struts-faces-20030605.zip  but it looks like nothing has
> changed , the classes dates are the same as thr older ones, and it's still
> referencing ea3

That's because the hard drive on my desktop PC at home (which is where all
the nightly builds for Struts and most of the Commons packages are
created) decided to have serious problems the night of the 5th -- frst
time in my life I have *ever* had to fsck a Linux disk partition by hand,
and it unfortunately ate a pretty good chunk of my directory structure
:-(.

I'm working to deal with this, in the midst of getting ready to travel to
JavaOne next week, but in the mean time the only way to get the updated
version is to build it from source (you can get that via anonymous CVS by
following the instructions on the Jakarta web site).