On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Martin Cooper wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: Tiles Use In A Disconnected PC
> >
> > I just checked, and sure enough, the path that's being registered for the
> > local DTDs does not match the location of the DTDs within the jar.
>
> Phew ... it wasn't just me :-).
>
> > I'm not
> > sure which one is wrong, but I'll fix this tonight, unless someone else
> > beats me to it. (Oh, the perils of an always-on connection! ;)
> >

> I got the value I'm using from Ted's book:
>
>   <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
>    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Ties COnfiguration 1.1//EN"
>    "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd";>
>
> and I'd vote to go with that.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my message. The mismatch is between where the
code is looking in the jar, and where the DTD actually is in the jar.

In fact, the problem turns out to be even more strange. The code is
registering each public ID twice, with different entity URLs. It would
appear that the second one registered is the one it's trying to use. In
any case, we shouldn't be registering more than once for the same public
ID!

By the way, Craig, I notice you have "Ties" instead of "Tiles" in the
doctype above. I assume that's a typo in the message, and not in your
code? ;-)

--
Martin Cooper