p.s. I'm presenting my <custom:label> tag at TheServerSide Symposium this Friday for any of you that will be there. http://www.theserverside.com/symposium

Erik

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 05:52 PM, Ranjangaonkar, Vaibhav (HQP) wrote:

Hi all,

I have written a custom tag by extending MessageTag from
taglib.bean to display a * after a label. This * should
be displayed after the label if the corresponding property
is specified as 'required' in validation.xml

Example :

<valid:label key="label.firstName"
             property="firstName"
             formName="subscribeForm" />

I can post the code if needed, just wanted to know if there
is already something like this or can this tag be improved.

Thanks.