--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David Graham wrote:
>  > The current plan is to release a quick 1.2 with a switch to
>  > commons-resources for message passing plus a few other enhancements
>  > and bug fixes.
>
> Unless we make some worthwhile changes before Commons-Resources gets
> under way, in which case I'd like to roll 1.2 first, and then do
> Commons-Resources in the next release.

Sounds good to me.  We should probably start getting commons-resources
ready for a 1.0 release.  While we do that, we can finish up current
enhancements and bug fixes for Struts 1.2.  I've already committed a bunch
of my enhancements and some deprecation cleanup but there is some more to
do.  It looks like there are a bunch of nested and tiles problems.

David