+1

Can we just assume... that Struts logo will be a Monkey? A Struting monkey named "Struts".

Drawings of Struts logo with no monkeys in it can be submited .... but who would vote for them? :-)

With clear see trough 3D like Mac OSX Look and Feel. A monkey in water... with ripples.

(undocumented feature: of course holding right shift and holding S and clicking on the monkey will search C: drive for HTML files and rename to JSP, with validation mapps created , form beans generated, etc.)

.V

Brandon Goodin wrote:
Personally, I think we should have a Struts logo "revision" contest. No
offense to who designed the current one. But, it's kind of drab. Why not do
a "logo suite" contest and keep a unified look across the Struts branding
elements. I would hate to see a powered by logo that is dramatically
different than the Struts logo. Any thoughts?

Just as a disclaimer I don't think we need a logo that looks like a circus
tent to get attention. I'm just thinking we need something that is clean and
professional, yet doesn't look like someone rolled it out with 2 seconds of
thought, their favorite font and a drop shadow in gimp. Hopefully I don't
upset anyone. Just my thoughts.

Brandon Goodin