Correction in the latest email -

Sorry, I meant <c:import> tag and not <c:url >

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ranjangaonkar, Vaibhav (HQP)
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:01 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: FW: <c:import > functionality in an Action class ?

OK, I think, I am not clear here, let me try to put it
in another way -

Can we have a Action derived class in org.apache.struts.actions package (
like, IncludeAction ) that wraps the functionality in
JSTL <c:url > tag ? So, I think, this is more of whether
we want to an Action class like this. And, it's more
related to the core framework, so, it has to be asked in
dev list...