David Graham wrote:

--- Rob Leland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wanted to pull this over to the 1_1_BRANCH but can't find what property file
'configWebXml' is defined in. Shouldn't it be in the LocalString.properties file
or ActionResource.properties file ?

Weird, it looks like it should be in ActionResource.properties but it's not. I also couldn't find the plugIn.init key anywhere. Maybe now would be a good time to go through these messages and make sure they're all used and all defined.

David

True, the datasource messages could definately go away.

Would StrutsTestCase be able to help us? I know it is targeted to
applications but maybe we could adapt it. Writing a
script to auto test this shouldn't be too hard.

-Rob