Has there been any discussion of allowing resource bundles to inherit properties from
other resource bundles?  For the project I am working on, it would be nice if we had
one resource bundle with application-level properties and also module-specific
resource bundles which had all the properties of the application-level resource bundle
plus additional ones specific to that module.  I know you can specify multiple
resource bundles per module in Struts, but the problem is that certain components
(e.g. - the validator) always look for the default resource bundle.

I can elaborate on why exactly I would like to see this feature if someone would like
me to.

Thanks,

Matt