David Graham wrote:

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

rleland 2003/08/09 01:50:52

Modified: conf/share struts-config_1_2.dtd
doc/userGuide release-notes.xml
web/example/WEB-INF struts-config-registration.xml
struts-config.xml
Log:
Add two new elements <description-short> and <description-long> for
use
by struts config file tools and document generation.
Suggested by Jonas Björnerstedt

The only suggestion I could find in the archives was to add <display-name>
and <description> elements. I'm confused by the two description fields. Is there a need for two different descriptions of the same
struts-config.xml file? web.xml uses <description> and <display-name> so
I think it would be better to match that.

David

Yea, I was going to change it ti only have a single description element, but it.......
Turns out Struts allready had a 'display-name' 'description' element defined. Who Knew.
So I will be changing that.

-- Robert Leland [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------------------ Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201