    craigmcc> craigmcc    2003/08/09 18:21:43
    craigmcc>   Modified:    contrib/struts-el build.xml
    craigmcc>   Log:
    craigmcc>   Modify the build.xml for struts-el to have a hard-coded reference to
the
    craigmcc>   struts.jar in the parent Struts source tree (i.e. output of "ant
dist").
    craigmcc>   This makes it possible to compile struts-el even when the user has a
    craigmcc>   "${user.home}/build.properties" file that defines a struts.jar property
    craigmcc>   (as I do, because I *use* Struts in lots of different packages).

I assume this is to address the issue with compile errors?