It is such a small change, and you have done so much for the community, I imagine that you should do as you would like.
.V

David Graham wrote:
Here's a snippet from my typical Action.execute() that deals with
DynaActionForms:

DynaActionForm dynaForm = (DynaActionForm)form;
String userName = (String) dynaForm.get("userName");
// do something with userName...

Casting to String gets to be quite painful with many form properties. Unless I've forgotten/missed an easier way of dealing with
DynaActionForms, I propose we add a DynaActionForm.getAsString(String)
method that does this casting for us.

Thoughts?

David