Robert Leland wrote:
Sgarlata Matt wrote:

What do you think? Would this be a reasonable enhancement request? Can I post it in BugZilla with patches?

Since you have talked about it on the struts-user group, and it looks like the existing system makes your
life harder, then open a Bugzilla request. What ever committer looks at the bug request will determine if the patch will be applied or modified.
[Patches] are always welcome and speed the process ! If possible patch against the current HEAD of struts source
code. Use the diff -u old new. I also like to use 'diff -u 5 old new' just to be sure.

I've never used CVS before so I don't know what you mean. What is the current HEAD of struts source code mean? The Jakarta site says

cvs diff -u Main.java >> patchfile.txt

is preferred. Can I use that instead?

-Rob

-- Matthew Sgarlata Senior Consultant Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. Work: 703-377-0871 Fax: 703-902-3608