So, I'm getting back to work on this now.

I'm reviewing the documentation now, to be sure there aren't any dangling issues there before getting on with the usual Bugzilla / Changes gauntlet.

Following up on the post to the User list, I'm adding links to the Struts Wiki where people can post comments regarding any of the documentation pages.

I'm also updating the roadmap with some of the posts we've made here regarding Portlets, the Composable RequestProcessor, a Struts Context, and Struts 2. Please watch for the CVS updates to see if I've got our intentions right =:0)