Ted or Anyone else for that matter.

I've been looking through the source and have a few ideas of bits i'd like to add and such forth. I've been following the discussions on focusing struts development away from the tags. Although I've almost been won over by JSTL, I still think that lack the clarity of struts tags.

I'd be glad to pitch in but I've been having trouble getting the information I want. I'll have to find a browser that will display the buglist rather than download it when i click on it too. kinda tricky to enter as a bug that one.

Anyway I'd love to have a crack, but I may need some guidance to get me going. How much would i have to know about maven and gump? for one thing (well actually two).

Cheers Mark