I am trying to find a forward in the struts-config.xml. I thought I need to
get it through the ModuleConfig object, but the config vairable in the
snippet of code below is coming back null.

ModuleConfig config = (ModuleConfig)
pageContext.getRequest().getAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY);
ForwardConfig forwardConfig = config.findForwardConfig("forwardName");
String path = forwardConfig.getPath();

First, Can I get a forward from the ModuleConfig? If yes am I accessing it
correctly? If no then how can I find a forward value based on the name?

Chris Gastin