Hi,

I've got a number of issues that I'd like to raise regarding feature requests with
suggested fixes.  Can someone inform me of the best way to go about this?   I'd like
to know what the process is to suggesting, raising and fixing features and problems so
that they can be destined for the next release.

I'd like to initially tackle the following issues:

o  html:errors tag - Add the ability to specify the maximum number of errors to
display rather than displaying all available errors.

o  html:link - Improve the way it handles multi-module support.  My previous message
regading module support was unanswered.

o  Adding ActionMessages/ActionErrors from a specified resource bundle - I saw a patch
for this that unfortunately didnt address the issue correctly (Bug 7892)

o  The addition of a ReloadableActionServlet to be used for development purposes.  I
take note of the comments seen before regarding reloading and sync'ing requests so it
would be useful for ONLY development purposes.  The gain in productivity is
substantial when its possible to reload without restarting the container and a
reloadable ActionServlet should be included in the distribution.   From a simple
implementation it appears that there are clean-up problems needing to be addressed
with the tiles factory and request processors being left in invalid states but still
present in the ServletContext.   I'm also interested in support of real-time changes
to modules without re-loading config to facilitate the use of CMS products in a large
production environment.

Comments please.

Regards
Richard Tomlinson