I'm new to the DEV list so please let me know if I'm
going about this the wrong way.  I've read the
introduction on the website,
https://www.sistemas-jasper.com/indexStrutsActionWrappers.htm,
and I think this extension will be useful for some
applications, although those I've worked on the past
three years won't count among them.  Of course, I
could just be lacking in imagination.
Can this be implemented as a plug-in instead?  That
way, users will be aware about it and can consider it
in their designs but those that won't need it will not
be carrying the additional classes.
Just an idea.