I did that when it was released as an extension here:
http://www.twdata.org/struts-wildcard

I modified the editSubscription mapping to edit*.  Since "Subscription" is
being mapped and replaced in the form name and jsp name, I had to change
instances of "subscription" to "Subscription".  Thats it though.

Don