Martin Cooper wrote:

Hi folks,

Any objection to deprecating DiskMultipartRequestHandler and its
associated classes? This was the default file upload handler in Struts
1.0, but was replaced by CommonsMultipartRequestHandler for 1.1 and
beyond. It was, and is, buggy, and I'm sure nobody has any interest in
maintaining it now that we're using Commons FileUpload to do the heavy
lifting.

Just asking up front so that I don't have to go back and remove a boatload
of deprecations if it turns out that somebody wants to keep it. ;-)

++1