I've got a copy posted on my poor excuse for a website. Also on my site is a
presentation I gave at our Java Users Group on Tiles.  I based my
presentation on Cedric's examples with some changes to eliminate/minimize
scriptlets and rt expressions.  You can check out the presentation and the
war file that went with the presentation @
http://people.vanderbilt.edu/~norment.deane/

--
Norm Deane